Through the Chat tab:
- Click on the Chat tab in the left navigation bar.
- Click on Browse chat then select Direct Messages
- You can search for the person's name by typing in the search bar or by scrolling through the list of names
- Click on the name to start sending direct messages.
- Once you have started a conversation, the person's name will appear under the Recent messages.
Through the Message tab:
- Click on Message tab at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Search for the name of the person you would like to chat to and click on it.
- A chat box will open at the left side corner where you can start sending direct messages.
Through Task Properties
- Click on a Task
- Click on the Assignee/Member you want to chat with
- Select Send a Direct Message