Creating Task by Email
- Click on your Workspace name at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on the workspace name to go to its Workspace Settings.
- Select the Tasks by Email tab.
- Here you will see an email ID. Sending emails to this ID will automatically create a task in your Direct Tasks.
- Here’s what will happen –
- Email Subject becomes Task Title.
- Email Body becomes Task Description.
- Attachments are added to the Task as Files.
- To: Email Recepients will be Assignees of the Task.
- Cc: Email Recepients will be Followers of the Task.