- Click on your Workspace name at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on Workspace Settings.
- Under Settings Tabs, select the Tasks by Email
- Here you will see an email ID. Sending emails to this ID will automatically create a task in your Direct Tasks.
- You may Copy Email or Email the link to your address
- Here’s what will happen –
- Email Subject becomes Task Title.
- Email Body becomes Task Description.
- Attachments are added to the Task as Files.
- To: Email Recipients will be Assignees of the Task.
- Cc: Email Recipients will be Followers of the Task.
NOTE: It will only work if the email comes from a registered Taskworld email address.
See below image for your reference:
If it is the first time you've created a task by email, it will automatically create a Direct Task project in your Project Page List, once a Task by Email has been sent.
- Your direct tasks will not be visible to other members unless you make them assignees/followers of your direct tasks
- Once you remove the assignees/followers of your direct tasks, they won't be able to open your direct tasks anymore
- Your direct tasks will be visible to the members who created them