- Click on the People tab in the left navigation bar.
- Under the Members tab, hover over the name of the member whom you would like to remove from the Workspace and click on icon.
- Click on Remove from workspace and a dialogue box will appear asking you to confirm your action.
- Click on Confirm.
Note: Only Workspace admins can remove a member but you can always remove yourself as a member from the Workspace.
When a member is removed from a workspace, an Email notification will be sent to the Project Admin to review tasks and assigned them to a new person.
- Once you receive the email notification, click on the project list link to access the task.
- Click on the task and you'll notice that the removed member (assigned to) has been greyed out.
- Click on the X button if you want to remove the assignee that has already been deleted from the workspace.
- Click on the + button to assign the task to another person.
If you do not plan to replace the deleted member by another one, then you may be interested in our article: How to downgrade your subscription? Feel free to have a look at our article about this procedure.