Taskworld allows you to create a task in multiple project locations. This is especially handy when you want to organize certain tasks in your own private project.
- Click on the task to access its properties.
- Click on "+" icon next to Location tab.
- Select Project and Tasklist where you'd like to add the task.
- Click on Add New Location.
- You can remove a task location by clicking on "X" icon next to it.
Note: Adding Tasks in Multiple Locations only works in a Public Project and a Private Project with a "Full Access" permission settings.