Here are the latest additions to Taskworld:
June 7, 2018
- Printable reports - More comprehensive reports that pull your workspace data and present it in an easy to digest printable format.
May 17, 2018
- Reminders - Set custom reminders that keep you in the loop about upcoming tasks.
March 13, 2018
Performance Reviews - You can now give and receive evidence based feedback that gets consolidated on a slick new profile page.
January 4, 2018
- Taskworld API has now been released! Read more
October 30, 2017
- Track all the changes made to a project using Project Activity. Read more
- New Halloween themed workspace backgrounds.
September 29, 2017
- You can now categorize your tasks more effectively with 3 new tag colors and 4 new labels.
August 28, 2017
- Right click on checklist items to convert them into tasks.
August 10, 2017
- You can now react to comments and messages using five different reactions.
July 7, 2017
- Introducing Inbox: Your notifications will now be prioritized automatically. You can also interact with them without switching tabs. Read more
- New versions for android and iOS apps with improved speed and smarter notifications.
June 7, 2017
- You can now set custom images as workspace background. Simply click on “More” under “Change Background” and select “+ Upload Your Image”.
- You can now chat directly with the support team via live chat on Taskworld’s website.
May 2, 2017
- Introducing time tracking: The most requested feature on Taskworld by teams around the world —the ability to track time on tasks and projects is now live on your workspace. Read more
- Maximum file upload size has been increased to 350MB.