Here are the latest additions to Taskworld:
- Chat support - Users will be able to talk to Taskworld Support Team anytime via Chat
- Email notification to project - Email notification to project Admins about a removed member if the person is co-admin of the project.
- Project admin transfer - When removing a member from a workspace, workspace admin will be asked to transfer public projects that the person is the admin to a new person to ensure the continuity of the projects.
- Search box enhancement - Find only exact match search results by using " ".
May 30, 2019
- Smart Loading - Task cards display only when they enter the view. This helps in making the projects load faster as not all of the tasks are loading at the same time.
December 20, 2018
- Global Search - Allows users to quickly search for Tasks, Projects, Tasklist and People in an instant.
October 25, 2018
- Guest Feature - Allows users to invite guests inside the workspace. Read more
June 7, 2018
- Printable reports - More comprehensive reports that pull your workspace data and present it in an easy to digest printable format.
May 17, 2018
- Reminders - Set custom reminders that keep you in the loop about upcoming tasks.
March 13, 2018
Performance Reviews - You can now give and receive evidence-based feedback that gets consolidated on a slick new profile page.
January 4, 2018
- Taskworld API has now been released! Read more
October 30, 2017
- Track all the changes made to a project using Project Activity. Read more
- New Halloween themed workspace backgrounds.
September 29, 2017
- You can now categorize your tasks more effectively with 3 new tag colors and 4 new labels.
August 28, 2017
- Right click on checklist items to convert them into tasks.
August 10, 2017
- You can now react to comments and messages using five different reactions.
July 7, 2017
- Introducing Inbox: Your notifications will now be prioritized automatically. You can also interact with them without switching tabs. Read more
- New versions for Android and iOS apps with improved speed and smarter notifications.
June 7, 2017
- You can now set custom images as workspace background. Simply click on “More” under “Change Background” and select “+ Upload Your Image”.
- You can now chat directly with the support team via live chat on Taskworld’s website.
May 2, 2017
- Introducing time tracking: The most requested feature on Taskworld by teams around the world —the ability to track time on tasks and projects is now live on your workspace. Read more
- Maximum file upload size has been increased to 350MB.