If you are a Workspace Admin and are about to delete your account, you might want to transfer the Workspace Ownership to one of your colleague.
For security, privacy and confidentiality reasons, you can only transfer Workspace Admin Ownership to an other Workspace Admin of your Workspace.
How to transfer workspace ownership ?
- Go to your Account Settings, click on your profile image at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Account Settings.
- Click to Account Deletion. While doing so, you'll be asked to transfer your ownership.
- Go to the Workspace Settings by clicking on the Workspace name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click 'Page Roles' from the menu on the left side of the screen
- Here, you can transfer your ownership
- Click 'Save' to save your changes
What will be transferred ?
- Projects you are involved in
- Tasklists you are involved in
- Tasks you are assigned to / a follower of
- Comments, links, documents and folders