We are thrilled to present one of our most requested features — Workspace Guests.
How are guests different from workspace members?
Workspace members have full access to Taskworld’s features. They can track progress, create tasks, send messages and view reports.
Guests have restricted visibility in your workspace. Once you invite guests to a project, they can:
- View task progress as followers
- Complete tasks assigned to them
- Comment and share files inside tasks that they are following
- Use project chat to communicate with other members
- Give/receive feedback
- Create tasks or change task properties
- Access projects/tasks that they are not part of
- Access reports like project timeline, calendar, and workspace overview
The process to invite guests is very similar to inviting workspace members. Click on Invite People. You’ll find this option in the following places:
- Under Members tab in Workspace Settings
- By clicking on create button (+) in the top left corner
- By clicking Invite as a guest while adding members to a task
NOTE: Only the workspace admin/s can perform this action.