After downloading the app from App Store/Play Store, you can either:
1. Sign up for a new account
- If you are using Taskworld for the very first time, you can sign up for an account the mobile application using your email address.
2. Log in using your existing account.
- If you already have an account, you can log into your account on the mobile application exactly like you would do on your PC browser.
- Make sure to choose the correct region or server for your workspace
When you first log in to your account, you will be taken directly to your Notifications Page.
From your Notifications page, you can see:
- New comments posted to your assigned/ followed task.
- Assigned/followed task recently mark as completed.
- Assigned/followed task where you were mentioned.
- And other activities for assigned/followed tasks.
From the sidebar, you can access your:
- Overview Page
- Projects Page
- Chat Channel Page
- Help Center Page
Taskworld made sure that our creativity in customizing our page will be as easy as 1, 2, 3…
From your Profile Photo, you can access your:
- Account Settings
- Notification Settings
- Change Background Option
- Sign out
“Settings Tab” is where you can update the following:
- Email address
While under the Profile Tab, you will be able to update your personal information relating to your Taskworld account.
Under “Your Taskworld Data” tab, you will be able to see and monitor the Data shared with third party applications and Download your data options:
From the left sidebar, you should also be able to see and navigate through your workspaces and create a new workspace.
One of the features that Taskworld Mobile App offers is for you to be able to see and closely monitor your projects even when you are out of the office. Just go to your sidebar and click on “Projects”.
Another part of your sidebar will be your Overview Page. This is where you can check an overall view of of your Tasks, Calendar and Timeline.
Also part of your sidebar is Peoples Page. This is the page where you can check and see the list of people that has been added on your workspace. From this page, you are also able to invite a guest/member on your workspace.
Chat page can also be accessed using your workspace sidebar. When you click on Chat, you will be directed into the page where you can see all conversations you had and you currently have inside your workspace. This is where you can also initiate a conversation with people within your workspace.
And last but not the least, part of your sidebar is our Help Center. It is where you can search information you would like to know more about your Taskworld workspaces.
For easy workspace search, you can access our Global Search using Taskworld’s mobile app. On the top right part of your app, you will see the magnifying lens icon which signifies Global Search.
And if you need to talk to one of our Customer Support Agents, you can definitely hit the Chat with Us icon that can be found on the lower right part of your app.