How are guests different from workspace members?
Workspace members have full access to Taskworld’s features. They can track progress, create tasks, send messages and view reports.
Guests have restricted visibility in your workspace. Once you invite guests to a project, they can:
- View task progress as followers
- Complete tasks assigned to them
- Comment and share files inside tasks that they are following
- Use project chat to communicate with other members
- Give/receive feedback
- Create tasks or change task properties
- Access projects/tasks that they are not part of
- Access reports like project timeline, calendar, and workspace overview
The process to invite guests is very similar to inviting workspace members.
- By clicking Invite member while adding members to a Project.
- By clicking Invite member while adding members to a Task.