If you are encountering issues using the Google Drive/Meet integration on your Workspace, we suggest you enable 3rd party cookies following these instructions:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings then Cookies and other site data.
- Select an option:
- “Allow all cookies”
Enable third-party cookies for specific sites
Some websites may not work properly when third-party cookies are blocked, even with the Cross-site and social media trackers setting.
To turn off Enhanced Tracking Protection for a specific website:
- Visit the website.
- Click on the shield to the left of the address bar.
- Toggle the switch at the top of the panel.
- This will turn off Enhanced Tracking Protection for this site. The page will reload automatically and allow trackers on this site only.
To turn Enhanced Tracking Protection back on, follow the same process.
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, click Privacy, then at Always allow cookies: Deselect “Block all cookies.” Websites, third parties, and advertisers can store cookies and other data on your Mac.