Table View provides visibility and gives layout flexibility to perform advanced task management in every project. Whether you are a project manager or team member, Table View allows you to restructure the way information works for you.
With its in-cell editing capability, it offers a powerful way to collaborate with your team and work on your tasks in a 'familiar' spreadsheet format.
Let us walk you through how you can use Table View effectively.
- Head over to any one of your projects to get started.
- Click on “Table” to access Table View
- Click on “View Settings” to select and see only things that matter to you on the table.
Work on the table directly with In-Cell Editing
- Click on the “+” icon to add a task in any tasklist
- Hover across the table and click on the “” icon at cells that you would like to edit.
- Hover over the dates cell and click on the “” icon to add or edit the date.
- Hover over any filled cells and click on the “” to edit any details.
- Click on “” to expand or delete any task.
Flexibility to Rearrange Information
- Click on “Group” to group tasks by Tasklist / Assignees / Followers.
- Click on “Filter” to filter tasks by Assigned to Me / Created by Me / Following.
- Click on “Custom Filter” to filter tasks by Status (Active/Completed) or Dates
- Click on “Sort” to sort tasks by any properties in an ascending or descending order.
- Hover on each individual table header and click on “” to quickly sort tasks at its column itself.